2015年12月14日月曜日

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadow

I like action movie, so now I'm very interested in this movie. However,I had never watched this movie series, so I should watch these movies before I watch this movie. Especially, I want to learn who is a Asian man I watched on this movie's commercial. He spoke English very well, I really respect him. A famous Japanese actor, Shinichi Thiba said most of Japanese actor can't speak English naturally if they learn how to speak English. Therefore, he work hard to grow up special Japanese actor who can speak English like a native English speaker, so I think he will be glad when he will watch this Asian actor. And also, I want to know about he is Japanese, Chinese or Korean.

123 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

words count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit