2016年1月18日月曜日

New Year

My New Year was not same as every year because my sister was not in Kumamoto, so my parent and grandparent went to Tokushima after we celebrate this New Year. Before New Year came, I was going to go there with my family but I couldn't because I couldn't finish many assignments last year, my brother too, so I and brother spend most of this year with my aunt. That time, I did an assignment which was about education, so I asked something about it for her because she is a elementary school teacher. That report was really difficult for me. I have to rewrite it many time, but I think my teacher was tired too because he have to sent comments for me in this New Year.


128 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. she is a elementary school teacher >>
    she is an elementary school teacher

    返信削除

words count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit