2015年7月27日月曜日

Tea with Grumpyboots

Sam thought she should try to be polite, so she said to Mr Green, "I'm glad you're feeling better." But he just went on gazing at the garden, ignoring her. Mr Green appeared to notice Sam for the first time. He said a gruff hello, and thanked her for walking Scrap. "That's all right,"said Sam. "I enjoy it." Mr Green cupped his hand behind his ear. "I enjoy it!." Sam bellowed.Sam explained loudly that she had always wanted a dog of her own to look after, but she couldn't have one. Looking after someone else's dog for a while was a real treat. Mr Green nodded. "When I was  your age," he said, "I wasn't allowed to have a dog, either. Then I got the chance to look after Tilly. I've got a picture of her somewhere."

When I finished to read this book, I miss my grandparents. I couldn't go their house long long time. Always I have part-time job or tests when my family go there. My grandparents can't here any sounds easily like Sam's grandfather, so I have to speak loudly and clearly when I speak with them. However, I am always learned many important things by their talk. For example, I never forget that my grandfather talked me about his experience in the war. It was very valuable talk, and I think that young people should learn from many elderly people's talk. And also, I should meet my parents more and more times and making time to talk with them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

words count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit