2014年12月9日火曜日

English Garden Book Reviews

           I chose the book that title was San Francisco. It was written by Christine Lindop, and published by OXFORD BOOK WORMS LIBRARY. Actually, I couldn't choose between books about Sun Francisco or London, but I chose this book because I like UK more than UK recently. And also, I’m interested in California very much. This book introduces very variable things about San Francisco. For example, geography and history, visitors, culture of Sun Francisco. After that I read it, I thought I want to go there. Especially, I’m interested in these foods of culture because you can find good restraints here from all over the world. This book says that “when people moved to San Francisco from China, Japan, South America, or Europe, they brought their ideas about food with them. It’s very wonderful! And then, I thought American economy grew from New York before, but this book say many people who visit here called this place “The Paris of the West”, and they visit there because make money. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

words count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit